Sunday, May 13, 2012

Success!


The Memory Eater's Kickstarter campaign officially ended yesterday with a huge W.  The project raised $4,478 (or 105%), which was $228 more than the original $4,250 goal.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped the project by either spreading the word or pledging.  I have many thoughts about the rollercoaster campaign and plan to share them when I get a chance.

As for the book, I'm going to be busting my hump the next few weeks getting everything finalized.  For those who missed the Kickstarter campaign, don't worry—I plan to have the paperback and ebook versions available for purchase in the near future on a new website.  It will also be released on Amazon and in local retail stores.

Also, be on the lookout another themed anthology call for submissions.  When?  Soon, my dears.

Oh, and let's not forget the little contest I held to spread the word about the book.  I'll be doing the drawing soon.  This is really important!  If you shared The Memory Eater on Facebook, please email me at anthologies2011@gmail.com with a link to where you shared it.  I thought I could track those entries, but I couldn't, so I apologize.  I don't want to exclude any entries, so please make sure you email me.

Again, thank you everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment